COVID-19 Update – We are Here for You
Given the spreading coronavirus, Coulter • Tateoka Attorneys at Law wants to do its part to help to contain the spread and to follow social distancing guidelines. We want to safeguard the health of our clients and our hard-working staff.
To protect everyone from any unnecessary risk of exposure to coronavirus (COVID-19), we are following these guidelines:
• Future appointments can be conducted by telephone or videoconferencing.
• You can choose to make an in-person appointment at our small, private law firm location, which has limited public traffic.
• We ask that if you’re feeling ill, you meet with us remotely and that you do not bring any children with you.
• We routinely clean and sanitize our office surfaces and workplace.
• Our staff also will not come into work if they show any signs of illness.
Rest assured that our team remains committed to providing you with high-quality legal services. At this time Utah courts are still open and functioning; however, access to the courthouses, hearings and trials are limited and status is subject to change.
These safety precautions will continue as long as needed and we encourage you to contact us if you have any questions or concerns or would like to schedule an appointment.
We appreciate your business and support!